╭━━━━━━━━━• ! •━━━━━━━━━━╮
This is a transgender OC-oriented art group.
(All media is accepted. This includes writing and traditional media, but the focus is on digital art.)
The purpose of this group is to promote trans positivity, cultivate a safe space for trans artists, and of most of all to enjoy people's beautiful transgender characters.
1. Play nice. Everyone is here to create and enjoy art, not deal with drama.
2. Please submit art you've drawn yourself. Art found not belonging to you will result in immediate dismissal from the group. (This includes bases and images from dress-up games.)
3. Please submit your art to the proper folder. Send a note to the group with a link to your art if you aren't sure what category to put it in.
4. Members can submit a maximum of 5 pieces of artwork per week.
5. This is a safe space for everyone. Do not submit art that displays pedophilia, incest, trans fetish content, racism, sexual harassment, or religious hate speech. If you aren't sure if your art is acceptable, please send us a note with a link to your art.
6. Do NOT spam the group! (This includes gallery submission spam, sending duplicate submissions, etc.)
7. Please refrain from submitting art with terms such as shemale, tranny, vagboy, dickgirl, futa, hermaphrodite, etc. in them, and please refrain from using those terms in group discussions.
(If you are unsure of what to call someone or their character, either call them by their name or ask them what they’d like to be referred to as.)
Even if you use a slur to describe yourself or your character, try to remember that not everyone feels the same way you do.
Questions? Concerns? Suggestions? Please note the group head
30 day trans character challengei just posted a challenge for lgbp characters here! so here's a challenge but for the other letter in LGBT! let's celebrate being trans, supporting trans folk, and finding our gender identities~!
submit art in any form, be it traditional, digital, writing, etc, and any characters, ocs, fanart, whatever! go nuts! just be respectful. if you ever want to learn more about transgender things, i'm right here. the same goes if you want to make sure you're not doing or saying something wrong regarding trans folk and characters!
you don't have to, but you can submit your pieces to :icontrans-characters:, my trans positivity group! also, its okay if you skip a day or tweak the theme, or even just pick and choose from the list which ones you'd like to do. also, i know we don't have a lot of trans characters in media, so please do submit OCs as well as characters from media you headcanon as trans!
you dont h
|More Journal Entries|